- Permanent Make Up | Part II
- The Best Ways to De-Stress
- Beverly Hills Day Spa | Waxing Treatments
- Men & Botox Treatment
- Waxing | Vida Emanuel
- Beverly Hills Day Spa | CoolSculpting Fat Loss Treatment
- Beverly Hills Pedicure Treatments by Vida Emanuel Day Spa
- Boost the radiance of your face!
- Hair Extensions for Women who want an Instant Natural Looking Style What happens when the best cut
- Debunking Recent Fad Beauty Treatments in Beverly Hills Day Spa
In today’s non-stop world, Vida Emanuel, owner of two Beverly Hills Day Spas, has several tips to help you relax and de-stress. Stress is the body’s natural response to demands. These demands can be more primal, such as making sure you eat consistently, or more psychological, such as trying to meet important work deadlines. While stress tends to get a bad rap, not all stress is bad. Low levels of stress provide the little adrenal push that gets you excited and energized to perform tasks. Without any stress, it is easy to become complacent and lazy which results in boredom and dissatisfaction. Most people, however, are more often stuck on the other end of the spectrum – too stressed. ...